Propane Construction Heaters
30,000 BTU Propane with Electric Blower
150,000 BTU Propane with Electric Blower
Puts out a constant 150K
250,000 BTU Propane
Can adjust from 50K to 250K output
– Propane Available Here –
1,500 Watt – 5,000 BTU Electric Heater
1,500 Watt – 5,000 Btu Electric Quartz Infrared Heater
by Edenpure, safe to the touch.
111,000 BTU Infrared Heater
9 gallon diesel tank, 84 pounds (without fuel)
Radiated direct fired
0.85 gal/hour fuel consumption
It generates INFRARED HEAT directly to the object
without any air movement, creating a dust-free
comfortable environment. Clean, complete combustion
system produces no odor or smoke while it is running.
(Outputs just 1-2 parts per million of Carbon Monoxide.)
-Heat penetrates evenly like heat from sunlight.
Plus Fuel Deposit
Clean Air Heaters
80,000 & 85,000 BTU Propane Clean Air Heaters
with thermostats and 25′ x 1′ Duct Hoses
Propane is extra
If you use 2 or more 40 lb tanks you are required by law
to get a permit from the town fire dept.
210,000 BTU Diesel Clean Air Heater
with two – 25′ x 1′ Duct Hose
This heater weighs 637 pounds with fuel.
Fuel is extra, 29 gallon tank.
– Delivery is tailgate only. If renting a tent from us we will wheel to tent if you have a clear path to & from.
– If you have any hills we must be told ahead of time, we reserve the right to refuse to deliver up or down a hill if the driver thinks it is too steep. If there’s any hill or a long distance from the truck an extra fee may be added unless the customer provides 1 or more men to help move it!
– A 15 amp, 115 volt electrical circuit is required also.
– It burns 1.5 gph when running.
– Approx. run time 18 hours
– Weight empty is 405 lbs
– If customer picks up must have a trailer or hydraulic gate!
– If delivery make sure short distance from truck to set-up area & no hills.
– Heated air w/out duct 2500 cfm
– Discharge temp is 150 degrees!
Tabletop Propane Heater
Heats up to 7′ circle for up to 2 hours off of a
16.4 oz. propane cylinder. Piezoelectric ignition
and tip switch standard. Compact (21″ x 36″ x 15″)
and lightweight for easy portability to camping or
picnic sites. UL/ULC Listed. Not for use in living areas.
Includes one propane canister.
Patio Propane Heater
The patio heater puts out 40,000 btu and weighs 49 lbs,
plus the weight of the tank. It’s 7′ 3″ tall,but it comes
apart. The hood on top is 34″ D, you must have 24″
clearance all around the hood and 22″ above the heater.
This is a radiant heater, meaning that it heats objects not the air.
It’ll heat about a 10′ circle.
Includes one full propane tank.
It’ll run 9-10 hrs on high if above 32 degrees.
30″ Pedestal Fan
328.50 4 Weeks
Misting Fan, 24″
Quietaire Cooling Fan
Portable Evaporative Cooler
Spot cools area 900 sq. ft. down to 26F degrees cooler
– Total amps 5.7
– Total watts 684
– Size 28″ W x 50″ H x 25″ D
– It Holds 17.5 Gallons of water
59.05 / Day or Party
Way Cool, Cooling Fan
Will cool approximately a 400 square foot area
– Plus a $50 Deposit
507.00 4 Weeks